What information users Provide to us
To create a basic QUEET account, the application collects a few important details about the user: a unique username, a password and an email address as a contact information. For additional Services beyond the basic QUEET account, the application may ask for additional information.
What users Automatically Provide When Using the application Services
- Usage Information. The application collects information about user's activity and the messages sent and received through the Services. For example, it collects information such as the time, date, sender and the recipient of the message.
- Location Information. The application collects user’s device location so that user can use the location-based features.
How the collected Information is used
- Provide and deliver the products, services, and functionalities that user requests
- Communicate with user. We may send some marketing notifications; respond to users’ comments and questions; provide customer service; and send technical notices, security alerts, and other informational messages
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage
- Develop, improve, and refine products, services, and functionalities
How Information is Shared
Type of information shared
- When user sends a message, his/her recipients will see his/her username and the actual message
- When other users view user’s profile, they will be able to view profile information, including username, profile picture and recorded videos
- We may share information about some user in response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is consistent with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, or regulation
QUEET application is not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect information. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
We take reasonable precaution to protect Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. Although we cannot guarantee that Personal Information will not be subject to unauthorized access, we have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect Personal Information. Personal Information is stored on our servers and protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Changes to Policy
From time to time, we may revise this Policy. We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time with or without notice. You agree to review the Policy periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the application indicates your assent to any changes and signifies your agreement to the terms of our Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use the application and any service.